CRM

Hubmonks

Migrate Hubspot Data from one account to another

SOLVE

I want to move Hubspot Contacts, Companies, Deals and Tickets along with their accosiations and engagements from one HubSpot account to another HubSpot  account. 

Does HubSpot provides any solution to achive this or Should I work through APIs to achive this task?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Lauren_Smith,

If you're experiencing issues with the app, it would be best to get in touch with them directly. They have a support form here and contact details on the app listing page.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
johnelmer
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@Hubmonks There is an app called the HubSpot to HubSpot Portal Migrator that is available in the HubSpot App Marketplace.  This is a different app from the HubSpot Portal Replicator you mentioned. This data migration tool automates to process of migrating data from one HubSpot portal to another.  The app uses HubSpot APIs to automatically migrate CRM data from one HubSpot portal to another HubSpot portal. 

This automated app is ready to migrate your data with no field mapping required. There is no need to manually create properties. The HubSpot to HubSpot Migrator automatically takes care of everything required for moving your HubSpot data from one portal to another. This application migrates the following HubSpot data from one HubSpot portal into another:

• Contacts
  • Companies
  • Contact Lists
  • Company Properties
  • Contact Properties
  • Custom Properties for all Objects
  • Deals
  • Deal Pipelines
  • Engagements (Meetings, Tasks, Notes, Calls, Emails)
  • Owners
  • Line Items/Products
  • Tickets
  • Files/Attachments
  • CRM Associations between all records

The HubSpot to HubSpot Migrator is designed to update the data in the destination portal. This eliminates duplicate contacts and minimizes duplicate data. Use the Migrator to:
- Move data from an existing HubSpot portal to a new one
- Combine or merge two existing HubSpot portals into one
- Merge or consolidate multiple HubSpot portals
- Migrate your data from a production portal into a sandbox

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Lauren_Smith,

If you're experiencing issues with the app, it would be best to get in touch with them directly. They have a support form here and contact details on the app listing page.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Cianodonoghue
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

This is indeed not a copy and paste or one-click project, but there are some tools to help you out that you may not be aware of. 

Things like templates for email and landing pages can be copied between portals easy.

There also has been some recent additions to our integrations ecosystem that aim to act as solutions for migrating data between HubSpot portals. One such tool is the HubSpot Portal Replicator which has been developed by a HubSpot solutions partner. 

There are many objects that can be migrated using this solution, I'd recommend you check it out. 

Portal_Replicator_HubSpot_Integration___Connect_Them_Today.jpg

Lauren_Smith

SOLVE

The HubSpot Portal Replicator did not work for me. I tried to access it to try again, and I cant get to the screen to choose what to export to the other account again

Please advise

0 Upvotes