CRM

Shylie
Participant

Merging Deals

SOLVE

Hi there. Does anybody know if it is possible toi merge two Deals on HubSpot?

Cheers

Shylie

1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Merging Deals

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: Is it possible to merge Deals in HubSpot?

Short A: No. Merging Deals is not native HubSpot functionality.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11
NHS
Participant

Merging Deals

SOLVE

Hi @Shylie 

It's great to note that the functionality to merge deals has now gone live in HubSpot.

Cheers,

NHS

abaluha

Merging Deals

SOLVE

Relevant KB article for future visitors: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/deals/merge-deals

johnskrodenis
Participant

Merging Deals

SOLVE

Rainfactory would also very grateful if Hubspot woul add the functionality to merge deals... even if it was rudimentary functionality (just add all associated note objects, contacts, emails and make the user select one company if there are multiple) . We don't care if this creates redundant data within the one newly merged deal.

0 Upvotes
willsmithprodo
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

Merging Deals

SOLVE

Agreed.  Very frustrating.

Our slight work around is to have a deal stage called "Duplicate" to house deals so you don't lose history but only close one deal.

MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Merging Deals

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: Is it possible to merge Deals in HubSpot?

Short A: No. Merging Deals is not native HubSpot functionality.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
Shylie
Participant

Merging Deals

SOLVE

Hi Frank

Thanks so much for your speedy response to my question! It is greatly appreciated (although a little frustrating!)

Cheers

Shylie

0 Upvotes
AndrewBreiterWu
Participant

Merging Deals

SOLVE

I agree. Merging contacts is easy but when it comes to merging deals, you'd think it would be a feature that would be in high demand 

Tristanscifo
Participant

Merging Deals

SOLVE

I would also appreciate this functionality.

I use Zapier to create deals, and it's quite often you get duplicates due how the "lookup deal" funciton works.

I tend to just delete the older part of the deal and lose out on that info. I'd love to be able to merge them.

MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Merging Deals

SOLVE

You're welcome @Shylie. HubSpot has lots of integration partners, so we may be able to come up with a workable solution if you'd like to pursue it. Reach out anytime.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
mferranti

Merging Deals

SOLVE

+1 for merging deals... it doesn't help win a deal when one or more people  or an integration "makes a simple mistake" and the only option is to lose the history on one deal, or risk it, having data spread across two deals.

alagessHS
Participant

Merging Deals

SOLVE

Hello there

can I check if there is any plan to come up with a Deal Merging feature anytime soon?

We have a  annual subscription service by users and we would have clients would need adhoc users within the subscription period. One of the way is to create another deal and make that as a sub deal for the main Deal. by doing this way we can monitor everything properly.

Im not sure if this would be feasible, please advise.