CRM

NinaM

Merging Custom Fields from Contacts in WooCommerce

SOLVE

Hi,

Complete beginner here. I'm trying to see if/how Hubspot can connect the custom fields from our contacts which we hold in WooCommerce so we can tailor our comms. 

Context: we are a small subsciption-based fruit and veg delivery company running our ecommerce through woocommerce and need to have the ability to filter contacts based on:

- Whether they have an active subscription or not

- When their delivery day is (one of 3 options assigned to them in woocommerce)

- What items they have in their subscription. 

- If they do not have an active subscription, the date they cancelled. 

I've seen some links to a site called Piesync but do we need that if we decide to go with a paid plan through Hubspot? Trying to find the most efficient and cost-effective solution for us. 

Thanks so much in advance.

Nina

1 Accepted solution
Bruno_Teixeira
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hello,

I would suggest you to connect the existing integration between Hubspot and Woocommerce. With this integration you might have already some important information coming from Woocommerce. You will more information here.

Or you can simply type Woocommerce in the Hubspot Marketplace that you will on your portail on the top right.

If after installing the integration you still think that you need more data coming into Hubspot, you can indeed use Piesync. This tool will allow you to sync data in the Two-way and data is sync every 5 minutes or less. I would suggest you to first take a look at this certification at the Hubspot Academy : Getting started with Piesync

Bruno Teixeira

RevOps Manager

Cérès Growth Marketing

Hubspot Diamond Partner

bruno@ceres.agency
www.ceres.agency
linkedin
Contact us

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Bruno_Teixeira
Solution

SOLVE

Hello,

I would suggest you to connect the existing integration between Hubspot and Woocommerce. With this integration you might have already some important information coming from Woocommerce. You will more information here.

Or you can simply type Woocommerce in the Hubspot Marketplace that you will on your portail on the top right.

If after installing the integration you still think that you need more data coming into Hubspot, you can indeed use Piesync. This tool will allow you to sync data in the Two-way and data is sync every 5 minutes or less. I would suggest you to first take a look at this certification at the Hubspot Academy : Getting started with Piesync

Bruno Teixeira

RevOps Manager

Cérès Growth Marketing

Hubspot Diamond Partner

bruno@ceres.agency
www.ceres.agency
linkedin
Contact us
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @NinaM 

Thank you for reaching out. The WooCommerce Integration is not a native integration, it has not been created by HubSpot so asking their support team here could be the best way to go regarding this. 

However I want to tag some of our experts on this in case they have worked with woocommerce @Josh @Mike_Eastwood @Bruno_Teixeira @ndwilliams3 any thoughts to share with @NinaM on this? 

Thank you!

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !