CRM

CViehof
メンバー

Merge three contact properties into one

解決

Hey everyone,

I would like to create ZZZ Contact Source = "ORIGINAL SOURCE"_"ORIGINAL SOURCE DRILL DOWN1"_"ORGINIAL SOURCE DRILL DOWN 2".

Unfortunately I am really new to Hubspot and therefore I need your guys assistance! Many thanks in advance!

Best regards

Christian

hubspot.png

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
Phil_Vallender
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @CViehof 

This can probably be achieved using custom code workflow actions with the new release of Operations Hub Pro. 

However, you may also be able to achieve this using the Concatenate text operator in Zapier's Formatter feature.

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

元の投稿で解決策を見る

himanshurauthan
解決策
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner

解決

In this case, I'll suggest you create a custom property of type "multiline txt" and create a contact-based workflow. Now add action to set a property and select this custom property and then use contact tokens just like I did in the screenshot below:

SS1.png

After running this workflow you'll see how this will set the custom property see below -

ss2.png

Regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
himanshurauthan
解決策
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner

解決

In this case, I'll suggest you create a custom property of type "multiline txt" and create a contact-based workflow. Now add action to set a property and select this custom property and then use contact tokens just like I did in the screenshot below:

SS1.png

After running this workflow you'll see how this will set the custom property see below -

ss2.png

Regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
webdew
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @CViehof ,

Unfortunately twe can't merge system properties like this - these are required individually across assets in the portal and would cause many issues if merged into one.
May I know the reason wahy you want to merge them

Regards.

0 いいね!
Phil_Vallender
解決策

解決

Hi @CViehof 

This can probably be achieved using custom code workflow actions with the new release of Operations Hub Pro. 

However, you may also be able to achieve this using the Concatenate text operator in Zapier's Formatter feature.

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency