CRM

KLai

Merge deals problems

SOLVE

After merging some duplicate deals I experienced duplicate deals download via API. So I have to prevent this from happening from fixing my side of code. Do you have similar issue from other customers?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
StefaniUAT
Solution
Key Advisor

Merge deals problems

SOLVE

Hi @KLai, are you A. only creating new deals or B. Creating new deals + using the unique identifier to update existing deals?

If possible, can you also send a URL to the HubSpot documentation of the code you are using to input information into your HubSpot account via the API or screenshot of the code (with API + any other confidential information redacted!!)

Thank you! I also found a bunch of search results also if you happen to want a quick answer, scroll, and sees one that applies. https://community.hubspot.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=fals... 

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
StefaniUAT
Solution
Key Advisor

Merge deals problems

SOLVE

Hi @KLai, are you A. only creating new deals or B. Creating new deals + using the unique identifier to update existing deals?

If possible, can you also send a URL to the HubSpot documentation of the code you are using to input information into your HubSpot account via the API or screenshot of the code (with API + any other confidential information redacted!!)

Thank you! I also found a bunch of search results also if you happen to want a quick answer, scroll, and sees one that applies. https://community.hubspot.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=fals... 

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect
KLai

Merge deals problems

SOLVE

Hi Stefani, thanks but I have solved it from my database query side. I appreciate your response. This is more for your aknowledgement.

0 Upvotes