Meetings in activity feed

SOLVE
Highlighted
Top Advisor

HMM since I had not yet needed it, I did not realize meetings were so difficult to find in the activity feed.

Activity  Notes  Emails  Calls Tasks -  but where is my meeting sort?

@jennysowyrda Smiley Sad 3 tries to post and had to go to an incognito window and it still did not work.  Tried copying and pasting into notepad to strip the non existant html code.

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Hi @gelflex-cc,

The activity feed should have a meetings option to sort by:

Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 4.41.12 PM.png

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Community Manager

@HubSpotMaster & @gelflex-cc  if you're ever able to collect a har file when the issue occurs, please feel free to send it my way. Definitely want to investigate further Smiley Happy 

Thanks,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
5 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @gelflex-cc,

The activity feed should have a meetings option to sort by:

Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 4.41.12 PM.png

Thank you,
Jenny

Top Advisor

@jennysowyrda Hi Jenny,

My screen looks a little different. What is the rationale behind making meetings a filtered view rather than a tab like notes, emails, calls, and tasks?  It seems that meetings would be critical.

filtered activity.pngmeet button.png

0 Upvotes
Advisor

I've been having similar posting issues. Not sure what's causing it. 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

@HubSpotMaster & @gelflex-cc  if you're ever able to collect a har file when the issue occurs, please feel free to send it my way. Definitely want to investigate further Smiley Happy 

Thanks,

Jenny

Top Advisor

@jennysowyrda Understood.  

0 Upvotes