CRM

LHarrisonRPC

Meetings being auto canceled

Hello!  I have been on hubspot for a while now and just recently began having meetings that are being auto cancelling.  An email is being sent to my customers that I have canceled the meeting (which I did not).  I have O365 calendar and email integrated with hubspot so the email to customer looks like it comes from my outlook email (shows up in my sent folder too), but I am definitely not canceling the meetings.  In fact, they have been sent even when I am not even logged into my computer.  

Has anyone else been experiencing this?  I cannot find any commonality with the customers, emails or meetings that is causing some to be canceled and some to remain on my calendar.  

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Hi @LHarrisonRPC  by any chance do you have an out-of-office set? I discovered recently both Outlook and Gmail have auto-cancel options for OoO settings. Might be worth looking into if you have time blocked off on your calendar. Here's a link to an Outlook post about it.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

That's a great call out too @Jnix284🙌 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 Upvotes
danmoyle

@LHarrisonRPC I haven't personally seen this (we're on Google Workspace) but I did find these two resources from Microsoft:

There are some ideas in those threads that may help. It feels like this is an Outlook issue, since I haven't seen HubSpot do this. Just a thought. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/