CRM

steffi_gs
Participant

Meetings - Show object information in Outlook

Hi All,

we have linked our Outlook and HubSpot, which overall works pretty well. After using it for a while now, our sales team came up with the following questions:

• Is there a calendar view in HubSpot, unrelated to any object (like it's in Outlook)?
  • Is it possible to automatically show the related object of a meeting (e.g. contact, company) on the title, at least in the corresponding outlook meeting? Currently, you need to type the company name into the meeting title if you want to know who you are having a meeting with (in Outlook).
  • Is there a chance to change the standard meeting duration from 30min to 1 hour?

If any of this is already sent in as idea for further development, let me know. I would be happy to vote for it.

Thanks & BR

Steffi

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
HFisher7
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Meetings - Show object information in Outlook

Hey @steffi_gs -

1. In HubSpot has a section on left handside where you will be able to see your calendar (if intergrated with HubSpot). Alternatively, you could use a report (such as the out-of-the-box report shown below) to list your upcoming meetings. 

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 08.51.41.png

2. If meetings are booked via a HubSpot scheduling page, you can include personalisation tokens in the event title to enable it to dynamically show the bookers name and/or company name. 

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 08.54.04.png
3. Additionally, when you are creating the scheduling page you can set the duration (as detailed here)

Hannah Fisher
CRM Platform Consultant @ Elite HubSpot Partner BabelQuest
Unlock the potential of HubSpot

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes