CRM

DSzombath
Mitglied

Meeting scheduling & follow-up

Hi!

My issue would be: I'd like to have a workflow that looks like this:
I scheduled a meeting with the client once a month (every month) and if the client replies, he gets a new mail once in each month.

He gets follow up if the meeting is not scheduled within 6 weeks.

Thank you for the help in advance!

Best

0 Upvotes
2 Antworten
DSzombath
Mitglied

@himanshurauthan  Thank you for your quick response!
Can you please help me out here that actually the first step would be that a client books a meeting, and when the meeting really happened (sometimes meetings are cancelled, scheduled to an other time..), then this data is stored in the custom property?

And when not happened - they get a normal email notification

Thank you in advance!

himanshurauthan
Vordenker/-in | Elite Partner
Vordenker/-in | Elite Partner

Hello @DSzombath 
To set up a workflow in Hubspot that follows up with a client if a meeting is not scheduled within 6 weeks, you can use the following steps:

- Create a custom property in Hubspot to store the date of the last scheduled meeting with the client.
- Create a Workflow in Hubspot that triggers when a contact is enrolled. The trigger for this workflow should     be based on the custom property you created in step.
- Add an "If/Else" branch in the workflow that checks if the date of the last scheduled meeting is more than 6  weeks ago. If it is, send a follow-up email to the client asking them to schedule a new meeting.
- Add an action in the workflow that updates the custom property with the date of the next scheduled meeting once it is confirmed.
- Set the workflow to run on a monthly basis so that it continues to follow up with the client if a meeting is not scheduled within 6 weeks.
Finally, set up a second workflow that sends a monthly email to the client if a meeting is scheduled. This workflow should trigger based on the custom property you created in step 1 and should run on a monthly basis.

Thanks & Regards

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology