Meeting not showing in outlook calendar.

venyuouuk

Hi Guys, 

I am testing the CRM before i go live on Monday! Two issues when running the tests:

1. I have set up the meeting tool. Sent a test email to myself which was received, I input time and date for meeting but it isnt showing in my outlook calendar. Also advised that the customer would receive an email which still hasnt been received. 

Cheers, 

Chris

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @venyuouuk

Can you please share your meetings link and email address associated with your meetings link? 

Thank you,
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
AmandaElmore
Contributor

I'm experiencing the same issue, I believe. I'm using the Schedule task function on the contact record -- I complete the data fields, subject, body, time, duration, etc. Select SAVE and the activity is logged in the timeline. However, the contact never receives an email notification and the meeting is not pushed to my outlook calendar. I'm using Office 365 and I have confirmed that my calendar account is connected.

Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 2.35.10 PM.png

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @AmandaElmore

The schedule tab in the CRM records currently only coordinates with Google Calendars at this time. For more information on this setting, I wanted to share this article

Thank you,
Jenny 

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
AmandaElmore
Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda,

Thanks for the reply. I have also talked to support about this as well... and they also confirmed this. I had heard that the info may sync from outlook but it doesn't look like that is a current feature afterall. Hoping this is something we can expect in the future!

0 Upvotes
j_k_nash
Participant

Any planned for when this feature will get added? or is planned?

0 Upvotes