CRM

ZMathoo

Meeting and Deal Stage automation

SOLVE

When a particular meeting is Booked, ie "Negotiation Meeting" can we set up automation for a  deal stage change. 

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ZMathoo,

This type of automation is available in Sales Hub Professional, not in Sales Hub Starter, unfortunately. It can be accomplished with workflows and could look like this example of a deal-based workflow:

karstenkoehler_0-1624007337026.png

It looks like you're on a Starter subscription. Out of the box, this cannot be achieved with that license level and I'm not aware of any workarounds. There might be some using integrations (e.g. Zapier) from the HubSpot App Marketplace.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ZMathoo ,
Yes you can achive this workflow with marketing pro or sales pro.
With the meeting type know, you can set deal stage property to the deired stage. 
Workflow will look something like this:

webdew_0-1624024703494.png

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ZMathoo,

This type of automation is available in Sales Hub Professional, not in Sales Hub Starter, unfortunately. It can be accomplished with workflows and could look like this example of a deal-based workflow:

karstenkoehler_0-1624007337026.png

It looks like you're on a Starter subscription. Out of the box, this cannot be achieved with that license level and I'm not aware of any workarounds. There might be some using integrations (e.g. Zapier) from the HubSpot App Marketplace.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

ClaireRaymond
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

Just wondering how this might work if the contact has more than one deal?

As we have separate deals for delivery within each service line of our business.

How does HubSpot know which deal to update?

(We're on Sales + Marketing Pro)

Thanks

0 Upvotes