CRM

BayArea
Participant

Meeting Notes not viewable on mobile devices

I created a meeting for a Company. The meeting is visable on my phone and tablet (iOS) but the meeting notes and comments are not.

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
JulianTEC
Participant

It may be COMMENTS that BayArea is referring to. You can view the initial Meeting Notes but then if any comments are added to that note, that comment and any future comments cannot be viewed on the app. Eg: In the Meeting Notes you @ a colleague asking a question. The colleague adds a comment answering that question but their answer cannot be seen on the app. 

You also can't view a NOTE previously taken and read the conversation trail of comments made so you are blind.

0 Upvotes
BenWoz
Participant

I also cannot see meeting notes. I'm on an iPad, running iPadOS 15.1, HubSpot version 3.290.0 (3940). The lightbox that comes up shows the meeting time, duration, title, attendee description, meeting outcome, associated with and that it's created by me.

It does not show "Team notes".

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @BenWoz ,

Which exact section are you referring to by saying "Team notes"? Could you please attach screenshots from your browser view(where you see your Team notes appear) and iPad view(where you don't see Team notes) ? 

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @BayArea , thank you for your post.

Notes cannot be edited within iOS app but it's available to view. To view them, you will need to adjust your timeline filter. Please feel free to see the following screenshot.

Filter activityFilter activityAdd NotesAdd NotesNotes in the timelineNotes in the timeline

The ability to edit notes in iOS app is something that was raised by other users as well and there's an idea post: Allow editing notes and commenting on them on the iOS app

If you'd like to see this feature to be implemented in HubSpot, could you please upvote and share more on your use case on that thread? Our product team is constantly on the lookout here for users' feedback and ideas on ways in which they could possibly improve the functionality of our tools. So sharing more of your use case on this feature request would definitely help in pushing for the exploration of this feature.

I hope this clarifies.

BayArea
Participant

I have tested your solution and I can confirm that it does not work. Company notes are viewable but meeting notes are not.

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

I see, could you please share the following information for us to investigate further?

1. Your iOS version
  2. Your app version
  3. Screenshots of your mobile app where you can't view meeting notes in a company record
  4. URL of the company record 

Thanks!