CRM

MGummesson
Mitglied

Measure sequences sent per day

lösung

Hello! I have struggled to create a report to add to my BDR's dashboards to measure sequence activity without success. I already measure activity in form of calls, responses to emails, tasks, and so forth with the standardized activity report. What I am missing is to see how many sequences a person is sending out / enrolls per day as well. Without needing to go to sequences and filter there every time. Is there a report that I can build and add to our dashboards to measure how many sequences my team is sending out per day/week and so forth? 

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @MGummesson,

Which subscription level are you on? (Free, Starter, Professional, Enterprise)

One of the default reports that you might find helpful can be found under Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library, search for "Sequence enrolls, opens, and clicks by month". This report can unfortunately not be customized further.

If you have access to the custom report builder (Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Custom Report Builder) you can select Sequences as the primary data object. This allows you to create separate reports for certain questions, e.g. enrollment, sequence endings with no reponse etc. As far as I know, it's not possible to visualize all this information within one report.

Let me know if you need further assistance with creating these custom reports.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @MGummesson,

Which subscription level are you on? (Free, Starter, Professional, Enterprise)

One of the default reports that you might find helpful can be found under Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library, search for "Sequence enrolls, opens, and clicks by month". This report can unfortunately not be customized further.

If you have access to the custom report builder (Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Custom Report Builder) you can select Sequences as the primary data object. This allows you to create separate reports for certain questions, e.g. enrollment, sequence endings with no reponse etc. As far as I know, it's not possible to visualize all this information within one report.

Let me know if you need further assistance with creating these custom reports.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.