CRM

apo

Mass e-mail in Marketing free and Sales Free

SOLVE

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there's a way to send e-mails in bulk, with the free edition of marketing and sales. What I'd like to do is import my contacts and send an e-mail to all of them. Is there a way to do so?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Unfortunately, you can't mass email with the free versions of either product (you can't send mass email through the Sales CRM anyways). You'll need to upgrade the Marketing Software to at least a Basic account to access email marketing.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Unfortunately, you can't mass email with the free versions of either product (you can't send mass email through the Sales CRM anyways). You'll need to upgrade the Marketing Software to at least a Basic account to access email marketing.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
0 Upvotes
apo

SOLVE

Thank you for the quick response Shearn!

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @apo, I wanted to let you know that email marketing is now available with HubSpot Marketing Hub Starter. If you have questions for the Product Team specifically about email and or marketing best practices post your questions here

0 Upvotes