CRM

MLawson5

Mass delete usimg contact ID

SOLVE

Good day, is there an option to mass delete several contacts at once using the contact IDs?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MLawson5,

Yes, there are various ways of approaching this. Assuming that you have these contacts IDs in a sheet, you could either import a list with only the Contact ID column. (HubSpot might require an additional column in this import file, that could be the Email.) During the import process, you can choose to update contacts by Contact ID. In the last step of the import process, you can create a list from the import file.

Alternatively, you can use this approach to create a list of contacts, pasting all the contact IDs, separated by semicolons.

Once you have this list, you can delete the contacts following these instructions: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/delete-crm-records#delete-contacts-or-companies-from-a-list

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MLawson5,

Yes, there are various ways of approaching this. Assuming that you have these contacts IDs in a sheet, you could either import a list with only the Contact ID column. (HubSpot might require an additional column in this import file, that could be the Email.) During the import process, you can choose to update contacts by Contact ID. In the last step of the import process, you can create a list from the import file.

Alternatively, you can use this approach to create a list of contacts, pasting all the contact IDs, separated by semicolons.

Once you have this list, you can delete the contacts following these instructions: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/delete-crm-records#delete-contacts-or-companies-from-a-list

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.