CRM

FHacking
Teilnehmer/-in

Mass assign Parent/Child relationships

lösung

Hi guys,

I have just uploaded a fresh database and am looking to mass assign parent/child company relationships. Is there a way to do this? I can see this has been requested multiple times over the course of the past few years but I cannot see if this has been addressed or not? 

EG. (Not real data)

I have: 

Apple HQ 

Apple UK

Apple US

Apple Germany

I want to mass assign all Apple countries as children to Apple HQ as parents. Is this possible? I have 1000+ children companies so doing it manually is not an attractive prospect. 

2 Akzeptierte Lösungen
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @FHacking,

Unfortunately, no updates here. It is currently not possible to bulk assign children to parent companies, see the question section at the end of this article: FAQ

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend upvoting this request: Bulk edit Parent - Child companies

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

MrBean
Lösung
Stratege/Strategin

lösung

you can bulk import the associations. not sure what everyone else is talking about here. See hubspot's KB: 
https://knowledge.hubspot.com/companies/how-can-i-add-a-parent-or-child-company-to-an-existing-compa...

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten
MrBean
Lösung
Stratege/Strategin

lösung

you can bulk import the associations. not sure what everyone else is talking about here. See hubspot's KB: 
https://knowledge.hubspot.com/companies/how-can-i-add-a-parent-or-child-company-to-an-existing-compa...

kvlschaefer
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @MrBean,

Thank you for sharing this product update with the thread!

Best,

Kristen 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
RBozeman
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi @FHacking,

This is unfortunately not possible in the base CRM, but believe that it is possible through custom code in Operations Hub. Here are a few threads that you might find helpful there: here, here, here

Also wanted to mention that Insycle allows you to set associations of all types (all labels included), including child/parent associations in bulk or on an automatic basis. You can schedule Inscyle to run on a set schedule, or even add Insycle to existing workflows so that companies are associated appropriately immediately after they enter HubSpot CRM. 

Best,

Ryan

DianaGomez
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Thanks for sharing, @RBozeman 🙂

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

mvaede
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

when you select the top parent company HQ in your care, you easily select multiple child companies - especially if they have the same names .... in your example select HQ and the in add child company type Apple and you'll se a selectable list of all companies with apple in their name.... just selct

kvlschaefer
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Thanks for sharing, @mvaede

karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @FHacking,

Unfortunately, no updates here. It is currently not possible to bulk assign children to parent companies, see the question section at the end of this article: FAQ

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend upvoting this request: Bulk edit Parent - Child companies

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.