CRM

FHacking
Participant

Mass assign Parent/Child relationships

SOLVE

Hi guys,

I have just uploaded a fresh database and am looking to mass assign parent/child company relationships. Is there a way to do this? I can see this has been requested multiple times over the course of the past few years but I cannot see if this has been addressed or not? 

EG. (Not real data)

I have: 

Apple HQ 

Apple UK

Apple US

Apple Germany

I want to mass assign all Apple countries as children to Apple HQ as parents. Is this possible? I have 1000+ children companies so doing it manually is not an attractive prospect. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @FHacking,

Unfortunately, no updates here. It is currently not possible to bulk assign children to parent companies, see the question section at the end of this article: FAQ

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend upvoting this request: Bulk edit Parent - Child companies

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Digital Marketer | HubSpot Freelancer | CRM Consultant

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @FHacking,

Unfortunately, no updates here. It is currently not possible to bulk assign children to parent companies, see the question section at the end of this article: FAQ

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend upvoting this request: Bulk edit Parent - Child companies

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Digital Marketer | HubSpot Freelancer | CRM Consultant

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes