Marking contacts associated with cancelled accounts

Berater

What is the best practice for managing/tracking customers who have cancelled their subscriptions? Also how could one extend this to all other contacts who belong to the same cancelled account (company and/or deal)?

Currently I can't seem to find any good solutions, as there is a property on company which shows the number of associated contacts or deals, but I don't see anything that could mass update contacts on a cancelled account whether through workflows or otherwise.

Antworten
0 Like / Likes
1 Antwort
Highlighted

Hi @brian1  Apologies no one has responded yet. Can you provide a bit of context on how you marked cancelled subscriptions for individuals? 

You are correct that you can't enroll a company in a workflow, but you can enroll list members in a workflow, and you can create a list of associated contacts based on company domain or name. 

If your subscriber lists count in the dozens (or more) you could create a list of contacts in a company and manually run them through a workflow when neccesary (all within a few clicks). Not fully automated, but better than running through dozens of contacts to change one property.

Hope this helps,

Thank you,

Ed Justen 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Antworten
0 Like / Likes