CRM

Arun_Opto22
Contributor

Mark Quotes as "Closed", or "Ordered", etc.?

SOLVE

My question is regarding Quotes. Is there a way to mark Quotes with something like "Closed" or "Ordered".  I'm not referring to Deals, but the quote itself associated with a Deal.  When a Deal is marked "Closed-Won", there is no way to tell that from the Quote. The reason for my question is our Customer Service/Order Entry team works with quotes, but they don't go into the Deals.

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Arun_Opto22,

That's currently not possible, unfortunately. Other users have already requested this here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Manually-change-quote-status/idi-p/323965

The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity. I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. Doing so will also subscribe you to updates on this particular request.

If you want to make it easier for others to find the request and help it get traction, you can do so by accepting my reply as an answer. I'd appreciate it!

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Arun_Opto22
Contributor

SOLVE

Thank You Karsten

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Arun_Opto22,

That's currently not possible, unfortunately. Other users have already requested this here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Manually-change-quote-status/idi-p/323965

The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity. I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. Doing so will also subscribe you to updates on this particular request.

If you want to make it easier for others to find the request and help it get traction, you can do so by accepting my reply as an answer. I'd appreciate it!

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.