CRM

CJAsha
Contributor

Manually logging an email

SOLVE

Hi there,

Can anyone shed any light on why when manually cutting and pasting the text of an email (sent on Linkedin) into Hubspot the text is completely blacked out (see attached) Cut and paste emailCut and paste email

2 Accepted solutions
CJAsha
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Yes, that's exactly right Karsten, every time I take the text of an email I send to someone and paste it into Hubspot it's completely blacked out.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CJAsha, have you tried pasting the copied text without formatting? (Ctrl+Shift+V on Windows, Option+Shift+Command+V on Mac)

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
CJAsha
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks Karsten, just tested that against you (please disregard email to your Linkedin account ) it fixed it - I think perhaps my Bluetooth keyboard to my mac may be the issue (doing it natively on the mac keyboard as above and there was no issue)

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CJAsha, have you tried pasting the copied text without formatting? (Ctrl+Shift+V on Windows, Option+Shift+Command+V on Mac)

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
CJAsha
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Yes, that's exactly right Karsten, every time I take the text of an email I send to someone and paste it into Hubspot it's completely blacked out.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CJAsha,

I can't reproduce this on my end – to clarify, the black bars are all added automatically, except the "Contacted" one?

Can you try pasting the text into the email field without formatting? (Ctrl+Shift+V on Windows, Option+Shift+Command+V on Mac)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes