CRM

RTimmermans

Manually connect meeting from Google calendar to Hubspot deal

SOLVE

I want to connect internal meetings about a deal to the actual deal.

Syncing is on, so meetings with prospects are automatically synced.

But when we have a meeting with for instance: risk, product and sales (all internal), I don't see a way to connect this to the deal.

Any way to do this besides manual logging in Hubspot? Maybe through the plugin?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RTimmermans,

If your internal contacts are also contacts in HubSpot vs users, you could associate the meeting with those records and the deals. If you exclude logging everything from your domain, that would be a challenge. 

If you don't have your team as contacts, manually logging would be the best option IMO. I would recommend logging your meeting notes there or if you are recording those calls, leaving the transcript or a link to the call recording.

You could potentially accomplish this with an integration or Zapier, but it may not be the most stable way as your internal team is likely having multiple meetings about multiple deals on any given day.

Hope this helps!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @RTimmermans,

If your internal contacts are also contacts in HubSpot vs users, you could associate the meeting with those records and the deals. If you exclude logging everything from your domain, that would be a challenge. 

If you don't have your team as contacts, manually logging would be the best option IMO. I would recommend logging your meeting notes there or if you are recording those calls, leaving the transcript or a link to the call recording.

You could potentially accomplish this with an integration or Zapier, but it may not be the most stable way as your internal team is likely having multiple meetings about multiple deals on any given day.

Hope this helps!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer