CRM

HKarlsson
Membre

Manually adding contacts (original source?)

Résolue

Hi!

Our China operations have a different marketing platform. We would like to add these contacts manually to HubSpot because all our emails will be sent from there (including Chinese). Also then our HubSpot CRM  integration will trigger MQLs to Microsoft Dynamics, and we would get the information back from Sales. And reporting would also show the conversion rates from lead to MQL and SQL and our management could look at the KPIs from one place.

Question - is there harm if we choose the accordingly original source (for example Organic Search when we now the contact is from a Chinese search engine) versus choosing it's an Offline source? Does it affect negatively our organic data and reporting, that comes from HubSpot itself? For example, we have connected all our ad accounts to HS.

Accordingly to our Chinese marketing partner, the integration from that platform to HubSpot isn't possible to do. 

0 Votes
2 Solutions acceptées
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @HKarlsson 

Thank you for reaching out. 

You can definitely change the Original Source property manually by following those steps. I'll tag some of our experts regarding this, however, to see what they think of this practice. @rikkilear @karstenkoehler do you have any thoughts for @HKarlsson on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
rikkilear
Solution
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Elite

Résolue

Hey,

I agree with your logic here, if you know the original source is a search engine set it as that rather than leaving as offline. It'll make your reporting more accurate.

As well as manually you can do this via workflow via the First referring site field (for example), you can see this below:

Screenshot (2).png

----------------------

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Full HubSpot agency: https://www.digital22.com/

Free HubSpot Training: https://www.digital22.com/free-2021-training

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
rikkilear
Solution

Résolue

Hey,

I agree with your logic here, if you know the original source is a search engine set it as that rather than leaving as offline. It'll make your reporting more accurate.

As well as manually you can do this via workflow via the First referring site field (for example), you can see this below:

Screenshot (2).png

----------------------

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Full HubSpot agency: https://www.digital22.com/

Free HubSpot Training: https://www.digital22.com/free-2021-training

TiphaineCuisset
Solution

Résolue

Hi @HKarlsson 

Thank you for reaching out. 

You can definitely change the Original Source property manually by following those steps. I'll tag some of our experts regarding this, however, to see what they think of this practice. @rikkilear @karstenkoehler do you have any thoughts for @HKarlsson on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Votes