Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Manually Connecting a linkedin Profile

SOLVE
Occasional Contributor

Hello, another quesiton here. 

Is it possible to manually enter/connect a linkedin profile to a customers account? Sometimes when I input a new customer it doesn't automatically pull in their linked in despite having one and I cannot seem to manually input it either. 

Thanks, 

K. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hey @Knyp and @RAW,

Yes, it is possible to connect a LinkedIn profile to a HubSpot contact record. This connection will allow you to automatically update a HubSpot contact record with a LinkedIn URL and much more. It requires a chrome extension aptly named linkedhub.

You can download it from: www.linkedhub.io

I made this extension so if you have questions or want help just ping me.

4 Replies
RAW
Occasional Contributor

I only have websites and adresses automatically populating each time as well should the social media feeds be linking automatically? 

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

There's been a few times where it will automatically pull in Social Media for me but it could be dependent on the email being associated with the account, I'm not too sure. 

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hey @Knyp and @RAW,

Yes, it is possible to connect a LinkedIn profile to a HubSpot contact record. This connection will allow you to automatically update a HubSpot contact record with a LinkedIn URL and much more. It requires a chrome extension aptly named linkedhub.

You can download it from: www.linkedhub.io

I made this extension so if you have questions or want help just ping me.

Occasional Contributor

This is great, thank you!