CRM

futurability
Participant

Manual opt-out or list of opt-in subscriptions

Résolue

Hi!

This might be a noob question, but I simply cannot find a way to achieve a rather simple task: Is there a way to either

1. a) manually opt out contacts of a certain subscription type gibving them the opportunity to opt in later (which I would prefer) or
  2. b) generate a list of contacts who opted in to a certain subscription type?

I am on the free plan and want to achieve something similar to the following (perhaps, I am just missing a way to do it):

• Let's assume we have Product A and Product B.
  • At the beginning, we assume that some contacts will only be interested in Product A (and do not want to bother them with info on Product B).
  • Later on, they might wish to also receive news for product B, so they can opt-in by managing their subscriptions.

How can I find out, if someone has subsricbed to the Product B subscription type?

If I add contact properties for Product A and Product B, how can their opting in (automatically) update the property?

1 Solution acceptée
DanielSanchez
Solution
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Résolue

Hi @futurability 

About opt-out, look this post: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/how-do-i-unsubscribe-or-opt-out-contacts-from-email

About the lists, u can create one list based in form submissions, and with this, u can create one list for each type os subscriptions in free version. 🙂

Have others options, but i know is not of free version, how can create lists based in lifecycle or email subscription. 

subs.PNG

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards!

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
DanielSanchez
Solution

Résolue

Hi @futurability 

About opt-out, look this post: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/how-do-i-unsubscribe-or-opt-out-contacts-from-email

About the lists, u can create one list based in form submissions, and with this, u can create one list for each type os subscriptions in free version. 🙂

Have others options, but i know is not of free version, how can create lists based in lifecycle or email subscription. 

subs.PNG

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards!

futurability
Participant

Résolue

Dear Daniel,
Thanks a lot for your response. The solution you propose could not solve my issue, but you have pointed in the right direction and I think I have found a work-around.
Best regards