Manual opt-out or list of opt-in subscriptionsSOLVE
Dec 16, 2019 10:32 AM
This might be a noob question, but I simply cannot find a way to achieve a rather simple task: Is there a way to either
- a) manually opt out contacts of a certain subscription type gibving them the opportunity to opt in later (which I would prefer) or
- b) generate a list of contacts who opted in to a certain subscription type?
I am on the free plan and want to achieve something similar to the following (perhaps, I am just missing a way to do it):
- Let's assume we have Product A and Product B.
- At the beginning, we assume that some contacts will only be interested in Product A (and do not want to bother them with info on Product B).
- Later on, they might wish to also receive news for product B, so they can opt-in by managing their subscriptions.
How can I find out, if someone has subsricbed to the Product B subscription type?
If I add contact properties for Product A and Product B, how can their opting in (automatically) update the property?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Dec 17, 2019 8:22 AM
About opt-out, look this post: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/how-do-i-unsubscribe-or-opt-out-contacts-from-email
About the lists, u can create one list based in form submissions, and with this, u can create one list for each type os subscriptions in free version. 🙂
Have others options, but i know is not of free version, how can create lists based in lifecycle or email subscription.
Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.