CRM

TomS
Participant

Managing multinationals in the CRM

Résolue

Hi all,

I've been struggling to find a proper solution to handle bigger companies with multiple domain names in the Hubspot CRM.

We have companies like EY, PWC, KPMG, and more in the CRM which often use different domain names per country. Hubspot will create a new company record for each new domain name which is very helpful.

Now we're just struggling with mapping them all out and figuring out how to report on them. Can people share their thoughts on how to tackle this in the best way? 

Ideally, we would report from top to bottom (so start with the holding and then drill down to the separate 'child companies' (which are the different countries)) where every parent account owner automatically gets assigned new countries of the multinational if they are being created in the CRM.

Would also be very helpful to see all associated deals with Child companies on the parent company to get a high overview (this is currently not possible).

Would be great if you can share knowledge about this!

All the best,

Tom Schoorstra

Tom.schoorstra@foleon.com

1 Solution acceptée
Dan1
Solution
Guide

Résolue

Hi @TiphaineCuisset ,

Thanks for looping me in.

@TomS I do have a workaround for you, full disclosure its in one of our products, happy to give you a trial. The solution came about as I was in the same spot as you trying to better understand and map our largest customers. We were doing this outside of HubSpot intially and it frustarted me, as I felt it should sit with the system of record.

So we created a HubSpot app that sits inside the account, working with the parent and child relationships to produce an overview, displaying company owner and lifecycle stage. So that you can quickly spot where the opportunities and deals sit. 

The short video below, shows how the app works: 

If you would like trial access then please drop me a message and happy to sort this out for you. I hope this helps 🙂 

Kind Regards, 

Dan Currin 

Co-Founder 

OrgChartHub & GeoMapper named in the Top 30 HubSpot Apps 

Dan1_0-1606235773870.png

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
Dan1
Solution
Guide

Résolue

Hi @TiphaineCuisset ,

Thanks for looping me in.

@TomS I do have a workaround for you, full disclosure its in one of our products, happy to give you a trial. The solution came about as I was in the same spot as you trying to better understand and map our largest customers. We were doing this outside of HubSpot intially and it frustarted me, as I felt it should sit with the system of record.

So we created a HubSpot app that sits inside the account, working with the parent and child relationships to produce an overview, displaying company owner and lifecycle stage. So that you can quickly spot where the opportunities and deals sit. 

The short video below, shows how the app works: 

If you would like trial access then please drop me a message and happy to sort this out for you. I hope this helps 🙂 

Kind Regards, 

Dan Currin 

Co-Founder 

OrgChartHub & GeoMapper named in the Top 30 HubSpot Apps 

Dan1_0-1606235773870.png

TiphaineCuisset
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @TomS 

Thank you for reaching out!

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Josh @Mike_Eastwood @MatthewShepherd @Dan1 any suggestions to share with @TomS on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !