CRM

RickWake
Teilnehmer/-in

Managing deals by company

Hi,

My company's business model is B2B, and our marketing/sales flow involves contacting multiple people within the same organization to increase the chance of converting our leads, with multiple automated workflows.

The problem is I can't figure out a good way for the automated workflows to stop (or not trigger as new contact leads are added) if a contact from the same has already been in our sales pipeline or marketing funnel.

For example, we have the following lead list:

Person A - Company XYZ

Person B - Company XYZ

And let's say I have an automated workflow to send them an email periodically. I want the workflow to stop for both people if either Person A or B fills out a contact form.

What would the best way to accomplish above?

Thank you in advance.

0 Upvotes
2 Antworten
StefaniUAT
Autorität

I am not familiar with this exact example. However, I can imagine a solution if you are willing to do manual work to ensure this. I feel as though you could keep track of the companies you work with, and add a suppression list to the workflows with the criteria "company in none of XYZ" or email includes none of "XYZ.com." This way, you do not restart the whole process with another member of the same company. However, this would include updating the suppression list each time you get a new form submission. 

You might also be able to create a workflow that creates a deal for associated companies and then adds that company to a suppression list.

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect
0 Upvotes
RickWake
Teilnehmer/-in

I'm afraid this wouldn't be feasible for our case since 100s of new leads are add weekly and dozens of them go through the pipeline.

It should be possible given many B2B companies operates similarly but thank you for suggestion.

0 Upvotes