CRM

AndrewCus
Participant

Managing deals between 2 instances of HubSpot

SOLVE

We are a small organisation with our own instance of Hubspot. Hubspot has been provided to us by a larger organisation that we are one of the group companies. We will be collaborating on some deals and I'm looking at how we might 'share' deals between both Hubspot instances as to avoid split brian managment, not keeping everyone up-to-date and inccorect forecasting. Is there anyway to link the deals and or accounts?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AndrewCus 

There is no native way, that I know of, to link deals or accounts across portals. 

The only way I can think to handle this, besides manually, is to use the API to sync certain deals/accounts between two portals. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

AndrewCus
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you for the information Phil. I'll work with our team to see how we can do that. 

Andrew

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @AndrewCus 

There is no native way, that I know of, to link deals or accounts across portals. 

The only way I can think to handle this, besides manually, is to use the API to sync certain deals/accounts between two portals. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
AndrewCus
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you for the information Phil. I'll work with our team to see how we can do that. 

Andrew

0 Upvotes
Dpanchal007

SOLVE

Hello - did you manage to get this working? We have a situation where partners who refer clients want us to manage them in their hubspot. We want to track in ours, so a sync between both would be awesome. 

Thanks

Dips 

0 Upvotes