CRM

Mats

Managing contacts

SOLVE

Q: Can I export contacts from Hubspost? If so, how do I do that?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Managing contacts

SOLVE

Hi @Mats,

Yes, provided your access levels allow you to do so. Beside the count of # of contacts there is an options button. From there you can export all in view. Additionally you can do this with lists, see the steps here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/contacts/how-do-i-export-contacts-from-hubspot

Happy to help if you have further questions!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Josh
Solution

Managing contacts

SOLVE

Hi @Mats,

Yes, provided your access levels allow you to do so. Beside the count of # of contacts there is an options button. From there you can export all in view. Additionally you can do this with lists, see the steps here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/contacts/how-do-i-export-contacts-from-hubspot

Happy to help if you have further questions!

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.

scottb

Managing contacts

SOLVE

Hi, I am a paying customer. I want to export contacts and the documentation provided does not match what is on my screen. Where do I export? This is getting exhausting for such a simple task.

I tried to upload a picture, but the uploader did not work. My version does not match the provided documentation https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/contacts/how-can-i-export-my-contacts-companies-a...

There is no "Options" on my page. 

Thanks

0 Upvotes
Josh

Managing contacts

SOLVE

Hi @scottb,

It would definitely be easier to help with a screenshot, so if you can share one with me that would be great.

There are a few ways to export contacts. I believe the way you are looking to do it is on the main contacts screen within the marketing software. To do this:

1. Hover over "Contacts" and choose "All Contacts" from the dropdown
  2. On the left, you should see the total number of contacts and the "Options" button you mention.
  3. Choose "Export All in View"

If you aren't seeing it here, it may be due to your permission level.

If you want to communicate with me via email, you can reach me at joshc@protocol80.com.

Thanks!

Josh Curcio

0 Upvotes