CRM

MGur
Participant

Managing Multinational Companies -Problem due to domain adresses

Hello!

We have a system that registers our prospects that have filled our form in our website (to be contacted or content download etc). So whenever we get prospect information it automatically creates the company in Hubspot. But the problem is, when we work with companies that have several branches around the world - like google- , they are not necessarily in the same lifecycle stage (like one could be already a custmer whereas the other is still a lead. This problem occurs because HubSpot registers them according to their domain adress, which regardles of the country they are from, domain remains the same. Because of this we have the lifecycle stage issue, and also we have different sales people from different regions. Is there a way around this? Like automatically creating an another company in hubspot for these kind of accounts, is there a workaround using the workflows perhaps? I hope I made myself clear, if not please let me know. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Whathcock
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

HI @MGur ,

This sounds like it this might be a great use case for HubSpot's Parent-Child Relationships feature. You can learn more about the feature here and how to add parent/child companies here.

Hope this helps,

Whitney

signature.png

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.
MGur
Participant

Thank you for the reply! Do you know if there is a way to automate the Parent-Child relation creation? I know this could be done manually but since we get lots of contacts from the form submissions I would like to automate it to have it in motion.

0 Upvotes