CRM

jhenning

Managing Daily Activity

SOLVE

Hello,

I am the Director of Marketing for our PT practice. I am out in the field daily, meeting new potential referral sources for our clinics. However, sometimes, our PTs also have the availability to get out and do their own marketing, potentially to the same referral sources that I have just met. Where should I be tracking my activity each day (ON THE MOBILE VERSION) so that other Hubspot users in our practice can see where I have been that day, so that they do not potentially go to the same clinic that I was just at? We may have 500 contacts/companies listed, so how will they know where I have been without clicking on each individual contact to see where I have been (that process would be VERY tedious and time consuming!) There has to be a better place to do this, right?

Thank you,

JHenning

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Cameron
Solution
Contributor

Managing Daily Activity

SOLVE

You could look to track Meetings/Calls with the contacts and associate these with Deals.

From here you can set up lists that outline when/what the last contacted was with each contact and order by deal activity.

Hopefully your reps will be able to prioritise those who need attention from this last contact date.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Cameron
Solution
Contributor

Managing Daily Activity

SOLVE

You could look to track Meetings/Calls with the contacts and associate these with Deals.

From here you can set up lists that outline when/what the last contacted was with each contact and order by deal activity.

Hopefully your reps will be able to prioritise those who need attention from this last contact date.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Managing Daily Activity

SOLVE

@Cameron what would you advise here?

0 Upvotes