CRM

HanniK

Making some contacts invisible

SOLVE

Hello all 🙂
I was wondering if there is a function where I can make certain contacts (assigned to me) invisible to my other HubSpot team members.
So that only I (my profile) can see and manage those certain contacts.

If yes, how do I do this? If no, then where can I suggest the implementation of such a function to HubSpot?

Thank you in advance, have a nice day!

-Hanni

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @HanniK,

This can be achieved with contact access permissions: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/hubspot-user-permissions-guide

If you're the admin of your HubSpot portal, you would have to edit the permissions of users to see their owned contacts only. Ownership is managed via owner properties.

If you're not the admin, you'd have to reach out to your admin to make these changes.

Outside of this, there isn't any feature to make a contact private.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @HanniK,

This can be achieved with contact access permissions: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/hubspot-user-permissions-guide

If you're the admin of your HubSpot portal, you would have to edit the permissions of users to see their owned contacts only. Ownership is managed via owner properties.

If you're not the admin, you'd have to reach out to your admin to make these changes.

Outside of this, there isn't any feature to make a contact private.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
emillyelcap
Participant

SOLVE

Hi HanniK

You could go into their user settings and make it so that they could only see contacts who they owned.

Hope that helps,

Emily

0 Upvotes