Make "Associated company" required in deals adding

Highlighted
New Contributor

I would like to make "Associated company" property required in deals adding so that the team has to add it.

deals properties.jpgdeals properties settings.jpg

Is it possible? 

Thanks,

Mario

7 Replies 7
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

Hi @MarioHdez At this time, only deal properties are available to be included in the "create" modal. Keep you eyes peeled though. Using a contact/company  property  as deal data is on the roadmap for future updates. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

You could merge this with this request: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Company-and-contact-info-mandatory-to-create-a-DEAL/i...

@edjusten could you please do this so that this issue gets more power? Thanks

Highlighted
New Contributor

Please, Hubspot! This is extremely important to our company. 

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

We would also love this ability to do this. 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

This is also important for us. I would really like to make it obligatory for my sales team to associate a deal with a company when a deal is closed and won.  When it is just a lead, it does not need to be yet associated with any of the companies in our register. Still not possible?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

What's the status on this? 
It was on the roadmap 2 years ago.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello @solalsab ,

At the moment it is currently not possible. It can only require deal properties when new deals are created.

I would recommend you to please upvote this following idea here to receive any updates about it.

Kindly,

Pam

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution