CRM

JGray30
Participant

Main address and Secondary Address

Hi

This is nothing to do with email addresses.  This is to do with a contact that has a chome address and also a work address.  Can a contact have a main address (Company) and then a secondary address that is their home address.

We have a link to a shop and the contact is putting their home email and address in to the shop, this creates an acocunt in HubSpot.  They also work for a company, whereby the address and email are different, I merge them creating them as a contact of the company.  I have 2x email addresses and make the email Primary and keep the 2nd email address.  Would like to know if the same can be achieved for a secondary address?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
JGray30
Participant

I know about the email address, I am asking about a physical Address, their home address and the company address.  As an example

John Smith

22 Long Row
Horsforth
Leeds
LS11 1DD

johnsmith123.gmail,com

This person has ordered through our shop, via Shopify

He also works for a company

John Smith

ABC Company

Unit 2

Phoenix Enterprise Park
Manchester

M1 1EE

john.smith@ABCcompany.co.uk

I have both email addresses which is fine, what I need is both physical addresses, and make ABC Company his prine address, and keep his home address as secondary.  At the moment when I merge him, ABC Company keeps his home address and not the Company Address.  All his work colleague have the company address, John Smith shows up as his home address, yet his primary company ia ABC Company

Name            Company Name  Street Address, Street Address2, City, PostCode

Mary Ackers, ABC Company, Unit 2, Phoenix Enterprise Park, Manchester, M1 1EE

Rob Brown, ABC Company, Unit 2, Phoenix Enterprise Park, Manchester, M1 1EE

Andy Burrow, ABC Company, Unit 2, Phoenix Enterprise Park, Manchester, M1 1EE

Sean Jones, ABC Company, Unit 2, Phoenix Enterprise Park, Manchester, M1 1EE
John Smith, ABC Company, 22 Long Row, Horsforth, Leeds, LS11 1DD

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @JGray30,

Just to confirm, would you like to have two records or one if a contact has a personal and business email address?

HubSpot has this feature for secondary email addresses: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/how-can-i-add-multiple-email-addresses-to-a-contact

It sounds like you're already aware of how this is working. Could you give an example of what you're currently missing?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.