MailChimp to Hubspot; Zapier

Occasional Contributor

When I send an email from MailChimp I'd like for the contact record in HubSpot to be updated ('last contacted' data field) and a copy of the email to be posted on the timeline...ideally. I've tried several differnt Zaps with with no luck. Anyone figured out a way or confirmed it's just not possible?

If I could just BCC out of MailChimp this problem would be solved. 

3 Replies 3

I would love to do that as well (either send BCC email from Mailchimp or somehow else log the mass mail email into CRM). Please let me know if you find the solution.

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Been looking for two days...like the 4th and 5th pages on Google looking... Doens't seem possible at this point, however I did find an interesting alternative to Zapier called PieSync. Syncs two ways which Zapier doesn't do. Reached out to them. I'll keep this post posted. It would make sense if HubSpot made it difficult or impossible to do this as they really want us to buy the marketing suite.

From Zapier: 

I'm afraid the Zap you're trying to create won't be possible. We don't have a way of triggering/detecting if you've sent out an email campaign through MailChimp and log that in as updates to contacts in your Hubspot account. Really sorry for the downer news here!

From MailChimp: 

I looked into the various integrations that are available. There is not an integration built by MailChimp for Hubspot, but there are third party integrations that I found.

One of the integrations that I found is listed in the MailChimp Integrations directory. It is called Hubspot Integration. You can locate it here https://connect.mailchimp.com/integrations/hubspot-integration <<<<<< this works for the marketing side, not only CRM side

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I can confirm this is not possible today on free or starter plans. Mailchimp would need to have a BCC option. The ideal solution would be to do email marketing via Hubspot and then this would be the case, but the integrations from Hubspot are very limited since they offer the solution in house on a paid version.

0 Upvotes