CRM

benbarker718
Participant

MailChimp + Facebook Integration Possibilities

SOLVE

Hi all,

I just started using HubSpot's CRM in the last few months on behalf of a nonprofit I work with. Based on budget limitations, we're using only free HubSpot tools for now. This means I haven't been able to utilize all of the bells and whistles HubSpot has to offer and have instead resorted to searching for work-arounds and integrations. Unfortunately, I'm now hitting a wall and reaching out in hopes of finding some answers.  My main questions are about how the CRM can best integrate with the following tools:

• Facebook: I know that I can use lead ad campaigns and funnel them into the CRM. I'm not there yet, but for now I'd love if I could pull in more info on how contacts are interacting with our FB page and group (i.e. likes, comments, shares). Is that possible (ideally for free)?
  • MailChimp: I'm using a Zapier integration to ensure that new HubSpot contacts are added to my MailChimp list and that all MailChimp unsubscribes get tagged in HubSpot. This is great. What I haven't been able to do is pull MailChimp analytics into HubSpot (i.e. open and click rates for each contact). Again, is that posssible for free or cheap?

Thanks in adavance for your help!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hi @benbarker718,

You aren't going to be able to see that kind of information from Facebook in HubSpot (at least using the built in tools they have). 

Mailchimp: again, this isn't possible through the tools HubSpot provides for free. There are some Zaps that could be of interested to you if you connect HubSpot and Mailchimp through Zapier.

If you are new to the software, my recommendation would be to start by learning about what the software can do natively and then build your processes from there (as opposed to trying to plug in the systems you already have set up). 

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Rohit_Chavane

SOLVE

You may also want to check out Automate.io - which also provides an integration for MailChimp and Facebook! 
https://automate.io/integration/facebook-lead-ads/mailchimp

There are a lot of workflow options that you can go ahead and create with this integration!

mailchimp facebook workflowsmailchimp facebook workflows

Cheers!

0 Upvotes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hi @benbarker718,

You aren't going to be able to see that kind of information from Facebook in HubSpot (at least using the built in tools they have). 

Mailchimp: again, this isn't possible through the tools HubSpot provides for free. There are some Zaps that could be of interested to you if you connect HubSpot and Mailchimp through Zapier.

If you are new to the software, my recommendation would be to start by learning about what the software can do natively and then build your processes from there (as opposed to trying to plug in the systems you already have set up). 

Hope that helps!

0 Upvotes