Lost all my contacts!

SOLVE
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi everyone - 

I use the CRM to contact product suppliers. I had two different email addresses I logged into. I deleted the account for one, but it removed the accounts for both. Why did this happen? Any way to get my contacts back? 

Thanks for your help, 

Dan 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Hi @danst1983,

Happy to help! You should be able to delete your other portal by following the steps here.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
7 Replies
Regular Advisor

Hey Dan,

As long as you deleted them within the last 90 days you can un-delete them again.

Here are the instrucctions:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/contacts/restore-deleted-contacts-companies-deals...

Mike

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hmm. I'm not seeing them where described. I did do "Delete Account" when deleting, and not just deleting the contacts. 

Am I missing something? 

0 Upvotes
Regular Advisor

Sorry @danst1983 

I misread your question – don't know of any undo for the nuclear option.

@jennysowyrda – do you know is there an undo for account deletion?

Mike

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Thanks for the ping @Mike_Eastwood!

@danst1983 I have had your portal restored, so you should be all set!

Thanks,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Oh thanks so much @jennysowyrda ... you kick **bleep**! So now, I have 2 accounts under my Hubspot CRM. How do I get rid of the old one with the incorrect # of contacts? 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @danst1983,

Happy to help! You should be able to delete your other portal by following the steps here.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Yep. That worked Smiley Happy