CRM

CPapaccio
メンバー

Lost Data

Community, I was jsut sent here by the online help Chat after 2 hrs. so hopefully you all are a better resource. I logged into my Hubspot account today and 3 years worth of contact, emails and conversations are gone. It's as if my account was brand new and had nothing in it. It only gave me the option to re-connect my outlook email which I did. but now I'm only getting data from today when I re-connected. Additionally I cannot get the pug-in on my outlook to login to my hubspot account.  assistance woudl be greatly appreciated 

0 いいね!
3件の返信
PamCotton
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Lost Data

Hello @CPapaccio, are you not able to see your contacts and is there any error on your end? If you would like to send me a private message here with more details such as screenshots of an example,  the more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you @ConnorSlivensky !

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!
ConnorSlivensky
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner

Lost Data

That's no good @CPapaccio . Most things in HubSpot go to a "trash can" for 90 days where they are recoverable so it's good that it's recent.  Anyways I'll tag @jennysowyrda in to see what she can do.

CPapaccio
メンバー

Lost Data

Nothing has been fixed

0 いいね!