CRM

jofische

Looking for count of open tasks

SOLVE

Hi there,

I work for a company that is switching from Salesforce to Hubspot. I used Salesforce for 15+ years, and I planned my days by seeing how many Tasks I had related to a certain deadline, dividing that by the number of days I wanted to work on it, and then making that many calls/emails each day.

For example, if I had 250 people to call in a certain week, I'd make sure to do 50 per day. Throughout the day I'd look at my task count going down and keep pusing til I got to my goal. Sometimes I would use the task name to filter the tasks, knowing what sort of tasks I wanted to do that day.

I can't seem to find any way in Hubspot to easily see a count of any task lists, and I can't think of any other way to accomplish this.

Does anyone have a solution for how I could make this sort of workflow work?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @jofische,

There is a sales report for 'Total tasks completed' (Reports > Analytics Tools > Sales Analytics) but it seems like that's only available in Professional or Enterprise. Here's a screenshot from a test portal:

sales-analytics.png

I'm not aware of any workarounds that could solve for this, unfortunately. If knowing the total number of tasks would be enough, you could set a filter by 'Due date', select all tasks by clicking the checkbox and you'll see the total number of tasks:

open-tasks.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
jofische

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

Thank you for the fast reply. Turns out I do have access to this feature, and I think this is really going to help me. I made a couple of Task reports and filtered them by Title and Date and added them to my Dashboard. If I can look at multiple groups of Tasks at once in my Dashboard moving forward, this may end up being better than how I did it in Salesforce.

Thank you thank you thank you.

Cheers,

John

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @jofische,

There is a sales report for 'Total tasks completed' (Reports > Analytics Tools > Sales Analytics) but it seems like that's only available in Professional or Enterprise. Here's a screenshot from a test portal:

sales-analytics.png

I'm not aware of any workarounds that could solve for this, unfortunately. If knowing the total number of tasks would be enough, you could set a filter by 'Due date', select all tasks by clicking the checkbox and you'll see the total number of tasks:

open-tasks.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes