CRM

phwagner
Participant

Looking for a PRM software to plug on Hubspot

SOLVE

Hello, 

I do have a bunch of partners to whom I would like to give some reporting tools, in order to let them access to the number of leads they generate for me. 

I already tried to create reports that are automatically sent by email but this is not the solution I'm looking for, for 2 reasons :

- I have hundreds of partners so it's very time consuming to create reports for each of them

- I need my partners to have a "live" access to data, so it needs to be available day and night

As Hubspot CRM does not allow any of this, has anyone found a PRM software that would easily integrate with Hubspot CRM and allow me to do this?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @phwagner. Our org evaluated some PRM solutions about 6 months ago, but didn't pull the trigger on them. Of the vendors we looked at, only Magentrix had anything compatible with HubSpot (available via Zapier), although other vendors we reviewed (like Allbound) indicated they were working on a native HubSpot integration.

Alternately, Salesforce Communities is something which might be viable for your organization, although it doesn't have its own unique integration - you'd have to use the native HubSpot-Salesforce integration, and make sure what you need is in places the connector can talk to (lead, contact, account, opportunity, campaign, or task objects). Even then, this may not be robust enough for your use case. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

Mike_Eastwood
Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

SOLVE

Hi @phwagner 

In the HubSpot Partner Channel (we're a HubSpot Partner) lots of people have recommended Databox which I'm keen to evaluate.

For one of our clients we ended up coding a custom solution because they wanted dynamic dashboards to filter on relationships.

If Databox isn't a good fit then I'd be interested in finding out more about your needs. 

Mike

View solution in original post

16 Replies 16
SLH_KifloPRM

SOLVE

Hi @phwagner! Kiflo PRM has integration with HubSpot. In fact, we are a HubSpot partner. You can find more information about how to use Kiflo and Hubspot together at the links below: 

https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/5449582/marketplace/apps/sales/partner-relationship-management/kif... 

https://www.kiflo.com/blog/hubspot-kiflo

I hope this helps! Feel free to reach out to contact@kiflo.com with any specific questions. 

0 Upvotes
simontbates

SOLVE

Channelyze is a PRM that works well with Hubspot. 

You can find a bunch of others here 

0 Upvotes
remingtonbegg
Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hello Folks,

My Name is Remington from Impulse Creative (Diamond HubSpot Solutions Partner) and wanted to share that we've built a PRM system that is housed 100% on HubSpot. Check out the details here.

JB-AMTech
Contributor

SOLVE

Hey @remingtonbegg - are you able to share content with your resellers through your platform?

0 Upvotes
remingtonbegg

SOLVE
Yes we have a resources directory section that has trackable links for the resellers/partners.
JB-AMTech
Contributor

SOLVE

I've dropped you a message.

0 Upvotes
JHankin

SOLVE

Has anyone looked into or heard for Channeltivity? They have a HubSpot edition.

Mike_Eastwood
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @phwagner 

In the HubSpot Partner Channel (we're a HubSpot Partner) lots of people have recommended Databox which I'm keen to evaluate.

For one of our clients we ended up coding a custom solution because they wanted dynamic dashboards to filter on relationships.

If Databox isn't a good fit then I'd be interested in finding out more about your needs. 

Mike

phwagner
Participant

SOLVE

Very good ! I'll look into this !

0 Upvotes
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @phwagner. Our org evaluated some PRM solutions about 6 months ago, but didn't pull the trigger on them. Of the vendors we looked at, only Magentrix had anything compatible with HubSpot (available via Zapier), although other vendors we reviewed (like Allbound) indicated they were working on a native HubSpot integration.

Alternately, Salesforce Communities is something which might be viable for your organization, although it doesn't have its own unique integration - you'd have to use the native HubSpot-Salesforce integration, and make sure what you need is in places the connector can talk to (lead, contact, account, opportunity, campaign, or task objects). Even then, this may not be robust enough for your use case. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
aarondclark

SOLVE

I found this forum while looking for a better way to manage our Allbound lead registrations with Hubspot.  If you haven't guessed already, it works like a literal funnel.  Easy to get from Allbound into Hubspot, but very difficult if not impossible to update data in Hubspot and sync back to Allbound. 

Currently, we get the lead register created in Hubspot, but we don't have a way to automate the stages back to Allbound so our partners can stay updated.  It's a manual and time-consuming process.

0 Upvotes

SOLVE

Hello! Anyone tried Impartner?

0 Upvotes
aarondclark

SOLVE

In regards to getting partner companies into Allbound, yes, sort of. We had
to create a new picklist field called "Allbound Status" when updated to
Active creates an account record in Allbound.

0 Upvotes
JB-AMTech
Contributor

SOLVE

Hey @aarondclark! Did you manage to get the integration working? We're just onboarding with Allbound and it seems that their integration page says they can sync deals from HubSpot but they can't!

0 Upvotes
aarondclark

SOLVE

Hello @JB-AMTech ,

Correct.  Allbound only creates contacts with an Allbound ID into Hubspot.  So I created a workflow in Hubspot to trigger when a new lead with Allbound ID was created to create a new deal in Hubspot.  That worked well enough, but we had to manually update back in Allbound.  I was able to get Allbound to mimic our Hubspot Pipeline status in our Allbound instance, but it produced a lot of errors in the API.

Our sales team moved to Salesforce this year...so I updated the workflow to add contacts to a SF campaign and assign a task to the partner team.  This is a manual deal update process in Salesforce, but manageable and cheaper than paying the hefty price increase to add Salesforce to Allbound.

JB-AMTech
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks for the update @aarondclark