CRM

LisaCote
Participant

Log Users Out

SOLVE

I want to log users out after a certain amount of time/time of day so they have to log back in as when I look at last logged in it could be days before as they aren't shutting down 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Log Users Out

SOLVE

Hi @LisaCote,

As far as I know there aren't any features for admins to force a log out for users. Other users have requested this before: I am looking to log out users in HubSpot if they are inactive for 30 minutes.

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Log Users Out

SOLVE

Hi @LisaCote,

As far as I know there aren't any features for admins to force a log out for users. Other users have requested this before: I am looking to log out users in HubSpot if they are inactive for 30 minutes.

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Log Users Out

SOLVE

In addition to what @karstenkoehler said, I'll add that as I use HubSpot everyday and we use the Google sign-in, I have to sign in fresh everyday now. I don't know if it's just a feature of our sign ins here at Impulse, but it's my experience right now. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
LisaCote
Participant

Log Users Out

SOLVE

Ah that's interesting as we use Google sign in too but it doesn't do that, I'll look into it, that could be the way forward. Thanks👍

0 Upvotes
LisaCote
Participant

Log Users Out

SOLVE

Thanks Karsten.  I have done that 👍

0 Upvotes