Log A Meeting - NEED MEETING TYPE (like Call "outcome")

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

When you are logging activity, and you are under "Log A Call" - there is a secondary function for the "call outcome".

aaa.PNG

Without a doubt, it is even more important to have a "Meeting type" when you "Log A Meeting".

bbb.PNG

As a manager, i need to be able to quickly see if my team is hitting metrics or not. One of the most important things in sales, no mattter what, is setting First Appointments (or whatever you call them).

Managers (and reps) should be able to pull up a report that says here is how many FIrst Appointments are SET this week (goes off create date) and here are how many First Appointments are going to be (or have been) RAN this week (based off the set time of the meeting which is already in there).

This is an absolute no brainer but causes the biggest headaches for me. 

THis is by far the biggest weakness as needed to be a better "prospecting" CRM. Well aside from the obvious fact you dont allow click dialing unless a $contact$ is entered and has a number.

Thank you.

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Esteemed Advisor

Hi, @clarkin. Sounds like you're looking for the ideas board. The HubSpotters you want to see this feedback won't be looking in this forum. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Esteemed Advisor

Hi, @clarkin. Sounds like you're looking for the ideas board. The HubSpotters you want to see this feedback won't be looking in this forum. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Upvotes
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @clarkin Stay tuned. You may be seeing this (or something very similar) very soon. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution