CRM

PAtlan
Contributor

Listing sales activities by Hubspot User (Agent)

SOLVE

In our "Old Tool" (i.e. the one we had before Hubspot) we could list all sales activities of a given type (i.e. Sales Meetings) for any Agent or Team, and then drill down by clicking on the activity, to get back to the particular client / meeting.

I don't see a way of listing all the sales activity of a given agent in HubSpot, regardless of client.

I'm using Sales Enterprise, Operations Pro, and we're using "Types of Sales Activities" to separate our different types of meetings. 

Thanks for any pointers!

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PAtlan,

Meetings don't have records – meetings are associated with records (contacts, companies, deals).

When you click into a bar inside of a bar chart, a table should open which then can take you to the record that the activity is associated to. Simply click on the name of a contact, company, deal etc. A tab will open and jump directly to the activity on the record. Within two clicks from the original report you'll see the meeting.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
cwhaley85

SOLVE

Greetings, 

A way that will not allow making this a difficult situation is a chart that shows the trends of sales that will be effective in tracking the sales traffic.

0 Upvotes
PAtlan
Contributor

SOLVE

Gotcha - this is actually very powerful, just not immediately intuitive! I got pretty much exactly what i needed. THANKS!

0 Upvotes
PAtlan
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler ,

making the reports is not an issue - it's the ability to click on a link and go back to the original meeting record that's problematic ...

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PAtlan,

Meetings don't have records – meetings are associated with records (contacts, companies, deals).

When you click into a bar inside of a bar chart, a table should open which then can take you to the record that the activity is associated to. Simply click on the name of a contact, company, deal etc. A tab will open and jump directly to the activity on the record. Within two clicks from the original report you'll see the meeting.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

HTrung2

SOLVE

Thank you

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PAtlan,

With a Sales Hub Enterprise subscription, you're not only able to leverage default reports but also create your own.

Default reports can be found under Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report. In the left sidebar, under Data sources, select Meetings and then scroll down. You should see reports like "Activity leaderboard by rep with type breakdown", "Call and meeting totals by rep", "Meetings booked by rep" etc.

By scrolling up, you can also create custom reports, either via Single object > Activities or Custom Report Builder > Sales Activities.

Lastly, under Menu > Reports > Analytics Tools > Sales Analytics, you'll find some additional reports which you might find interesting.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler