CRM

JeroenPuper
Participant

List membership "contains any of..."

SOLVE

Hi there!

So the thing is, we have a large customer/company database and (almost) every contact has a MachineType property, and some customers/companies have multiple MachineTypes. The property is named like this: "MachineType: (Brand) (Type)"
Now we have contact list with all the brands of those machines.
Now I would like to add contact with the same brand, but different types, to the same list, so we can send email to all customers with the same brand.

We can add a list of contacts via the "list membership" criteria.  Which would be a great solution. HOWEVER, some brands have over 100 types. Now I could sit and set up these criteria one by one. But I was wondering if there is a way to use some sort of "Contains any of" so that I could filter on the brand, which would add all the machinetypes-lists to one brand-list.

Still with me?

If anyone has a tip for me, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JeroenPuper,

The "Contains any of" filter is available for some property types but not for all.

To find a solution, could you provide some more context on the property? Of what type is the property (multiple checkbox, single-line text etc.)? Is there only one property with known/defined 100 values or is the brand and type information stored across multiple properties?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JeroenPuper,

The "Contains any of" filter is available for some property types but not for all.

To find a solution, could you provide some more context on the property? Of what type is the property (multiple checkbox, single-line text etc.)? Is there only one property with known/defined 100 values or is the brand and type information stored across multiple properties?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.