CRM

sjoerdkoolen2

List latest activities of deals

I am hoping to create a view of a list with particular deals from particular deal stages (so far managed to do so Smiley Happy) along with columns of their latest open/closed activity. Preferably with additional columns with previous activities.

I don't see possibilities to add notes (also fine) or activities to views which is a shame. Right now I have manually created a property called "status". 

Is there a way to copy latest activities to this status property or preferably just add activitiy columns to views? 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

List latest activities of deals

Hello @sjoerdkoolen2 

At the moment in HubSpot, lists are based in contacts. You will only be able to filter for contacts with the associated deal properties you filtered inside the list.

deal filtersdeal filters

Currently, it is not possible to filter based on notes, I was able to find in our Ideas Forum someone with a similar idea, my suggestion is if you could please upvote this idea here.

For the activities, depending on the activity you would like to filter, and you work with a developer, our developer's forum offers the "Get an engagement " API that will be able to collect activity and you can set up to automatically by API to send this activity collected to the custom property in HubSpot.

I hope this helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes