CRM

MBlackwell
Mitglied

List excluding contacts associated with closed won

lösung

Hi,

I am trying to build a list that contains contacts associated with an open deal in my pipeline, but these contacts have never been associated with a deal that had a stage = closed won in the past. 

My main issue is, I have contacts who are associated with deals that are currently in my pipeline, but are also associated with deals that have previously closed won. They are showing up in the list with the filters I'm using.

My main goal is to build a list of closed won deals (which I've done) and a list of current prospects minus previously closed won (the question at hand).

Does anyone know what filters I should use for this?

My deal stages need to be cleaned up, but right now it's listing all my closed won deal stages.

Irrelevant (I think) to the filter logic:

Contact type allows me to only email our primary contact at the organization.

Primary fund is the way I organize prospects by topical areas. 

image.png

I know that when sending emails, I can exclude contacts that have any associated closed won deals, which can accomplish my ultimate goal, but I'm curious if I can develop a list that already excludes them before I get to the email tool.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @MBlackwell,

Happy to help here! I hope that I'm understanding your requirements correctly.

This can be achieved with two lists:

• List 1: Any associated Deal has all of: Deal stage is any of Closed Won
  • List 2: Lifecycle stage is any of Opportunity AND List membership is not member of List 1

If you changed the HubSpot default lifecycle stage settings, you would replace that part with "Any associated Deal has all of: Deal stages is none Closed Won, Closed Lost".

Let me know if I understood correctly what you're trying to accomplish and if you have any follow-up questions!

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @MBlackwell,

Happy to help here! I hope that I'm understanding your requirements correctly.

This can be achieved with two lists:

• List 1: Any associated Deal has all of: Deal stage is any of Closed Won
  • List 2: Lifecycle stage is any of Opportunity AND List membership is not member of List 1

If you changed the HubSpot default lifecycle stage settings, you would replace that part with "Any associated Deal has all of: Deal stages is none Closed Won, Closed Lost".

Let me know if I understood correctly what you're trying to accomplish and if you have any follow-up questions!

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

MBlackwell
Mitglied

lösung

Thank you - I learned from you that "List Membership" is a filter and will be using it.

0 Upvotes