CRM

Mark_Nelson
Participant

List all products that a customer has purchased and associate these with the Company

We do not use Hubspot for our quotes yet, but we would like to in the near future. 

A couple of questions:

1. Is there a way to view all the products that have been quoted and Won by a company on the company page in Hubspot?

2. Is there a way to assign products and quantities to a company without having to create a Quote? This would be useful as we need to know what our customers have already purchased from us.

3 Replies 3
chris-pallett
Participant

List all products that a customer has purchased and associate these with the Company

I would be interested to know how to achieve this too; right now I would expect to have to add custom fields to yes/no each of our product/services, which would be quite a mammoth job to put in place and then maintain.

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Mark_Nelson,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they can share their advice on this matter: 

hi @warrendavey@HubDoPete@Josh, can you think of a solution or a workaround that would allow you to report on quoted products in a way @Mark_Nelson described above? 

Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

JKazarian
Contributor

Any ideas on this?