CRM

tamara3
Participant

Linking to an attachment within a note

SOLVE

Hi,

I am writing a note for a specific company and I would like to link to an attachment file which is saved for that company. Is that possible?

Thx,

Tamara

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @tamara3,

Yes! Just find your file in the right sidebar of your company record, right-click on the file you want to link and find an option like "Copy link location" (see the screenshot below from Mozilla Firefox, dropdown will look different in Google Chrome or Apple Safari). If you can't find this option in the dropdown, just left-click, wait for the new tab to open and copy the file URL from the address bar of the newly opened tab. You can then paste it in your note.

file.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @tamara3,

Yes! Just find your file in the right sidebar of your company record, right-click on the file you want to link and find an option like "Copy link location" (see the screenshot below from Mozilla Firefox, dropdown will look different in Google Chrome or Apple Safari). If you can't find this option in the dropdown, just left-click, wait for the new tab to open and copy the file URL from the address bar of the newly opened tab. You can then paste it in your note.

file.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

tamara3
Participant

SOLVE

Perfect, thanks!

0 Upvotes