CRM

Bech

Linkedin

SOLVE

Hi

Can you link or drag/drop linkedin profiles to the free CRM in hubspot.

Or any other ways to fill out the contact data other than typing them.

1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Linkedin

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: Can you link or drag/drop linkedin profiles to the free CRM in HubSpot?

Short A: No.

Longer A:

- see Pulling LinkedIn information into Sales CRM - one way interface into HubSpot

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
GuyTaylor
Guide

Linkedin

SOLVE

Hi @Bech,

LinkedHub should do the trick. It's a integration between LinkedIn and HubSpot.

A 'Sync' button appears on LinkedIn and Sales Nav profiles. Click sync and a HubSpot contact is created and linked to the LinkedIn profile.

Full disclosure, I'm the product manager for LinkedHub. Link and image below:
linkedhub.io
Sync button.png

MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Linkedin

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: Can you link or drag/drop linkedin profiles to the free CRM in HubSpot?

Short A: No.

Longer A:

- see Pulling LinkedIn information into Sales CRM - one way interface into HubSpot

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
jonmathews

Linkedin

SOLVE

I had the same problem and just hacked together a quick chrome extension to do it. There are a variety of paid-for extensions but I found them bloated and (obviously) not free. Mine is free and I never intend to charge for it 🙂

You don't need to give it access to your Hubspot, LinkedIn or Google Accounts either.

You just need to create a Hubspot form with the first name, last name, title and company name and then paste the form-id and your portal ID into the options page of the chrome extension.

Here's the link to it on the Chrome webstore: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/datazen-linkedin-prospect/akanlhdloclldnengdkomgfbdcgdhjii...

(It ain't pretty, but it's simple and works; TIP: you need to wait a couple of seconds for the linkedin profile to refresh once you've pressed the button before the contact will get created in Hubspot)