CRM

ABohlig

Linkedin Integration Sales Pro account

SOLVE

I have a sales navigator linkedin account and sales pro hubspot account

Is there a way to automate a LI connection request as part of a sequence?  Seems like all it can do is create a task with an easy link over to LI to do it manually which is not that fantastic.  any other tips?

1 Accepted solution
GuyTaylor
Solution
Guide

SOLVE

A good question, @ABohlig.

I am not aware of anyway to automate LinkedIn messaging via the sequence. The Sales Nav-HubSpot integration does allow you to manually InMail contacts from within HubSpot. I understand this is not really what you are after so my next best advice is to use something like: Text blaze

It pains me to mention this product because I am working on a competitor(ReplyJoy) but it is not ready. Text blaze will allow you to paste your message into LinkedIn including customizations like first name, but in a fast and easy way. This still requires some manual effort but it speeds the process up big time. If you need these tasks done for you completely than you might consider a freelancer from upwork or fivver. You can integrate them into your sequence so they take care of the manual steps.

On a different but related topic you might check out linkedhub.io. I am the product manager for this tool which helps people move data from LinkedIn into their HubSpot.

Guy Taylor | linkedhub.io

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
GuyTaylor
Guide

SOLVE

@MBarham sure thing, if you go to linkedhub.io there is a chat box in the bottom right of the website. If you ping me there I will responsd within 24 hours.

GuyTaylor
Solution
Guide

SOLVE

A good question, @ABohlig.

I am not aware of anyway to automate LinkedIn messaging via the sequence. The Sales Nav-HubSpot integration does allow you to manually InMail contacts from within HubSpot. I understand this is not really what you are after so my next best advice is to use something like: Text blaze

It pains me to mention this product because I am working on a competitor(ReplyJoy) but it is not ready. Text blaze will allow you to paste your message into LinkedIn including customizations like first name, but in a fast and easy way. This still requires some manual effort but it speeds the process up big time. If you need these tasks done for you completely than you might consider a freelancer from upwork or fivver. You can integrate them into your sequence so they take care of the manual steps.

On a different but related topic you might check out linkedhub.io. I am the product manager for this tool which helps people move data from LinkedIn into their HubSpot.

Guy Taylor | linkedhub.io

MBarham
Participant

SOLVE

Hey Guy,

I have a few questions about Linkedhub.io can we connect? 

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @ABohlig, I will add some top experts to add their tips, @StefaniUAT@lynton @KTownsend happy Monday! Any recommendations to @ABohlig?

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !